COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funding Guidelines
St.George Foundation is committed to helping our partners during the toughest of times.
St.George Foundation COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funding guidelines
St.George Foundation is providing emergency payments of up to $5000 for approved charities who are experiencing immediate funding pressures as a result of COVID-19.
To be eligible for funding your organisation will
- Have been funded by St.George Foundation in the past five calendar years.
- Be endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (but not another ancillary fund). Deductible Gift Recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under Item 1 of the Table in Section 30–15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1997; and
- Be able to demonstrate an adverse impact as a result of COVID-19.
- Funding through this initiative may be supported by St.George Foundation in NSW, QLD, WA, ACT or nationally, Bank of Melbourne Foundation in Victoria and BankSA Foundation in the Northern Territory or South Australia; collectively known as St.George Foundation.
- St.George Foundation cannot give funding to individuals or organisations that are not eligible recipients.
- Applying for funding or being an eligible applicant does not guarantee funding from St.George Foundation.