Apply for a Grant
Learn about key dates and how to apply for a St.George Foundation grant.
- St.George Foundation’s Inspire Grant was created to uplift the education outcomes of children and young people facing the greatest barriers to reaching their potential. It supports innovative approaches to education access, participation, learning and transition to further study or employment innovative, education based programs.
- The grant provides up to $100,000 per year for three years to support better education outcomes for children and young people in our Priority Groups.
- St.George Foundation Inspire Grants are currently available to two eligible charities once every two years.
Applications for the St.George Foundation Inspire Grant will open in early 2024.
Thrive Community Grants
- Thrive Community Grants provide smaller, local charities with one-off grants of up to $50,000 to assist children and young people to connect with friends, family and the community, participate in activities that build resilience, develop new skills, enrich lives, and create a sense of belonging.
- Our support is focussed on children and young people in our Priority Groups.